In today’s episode, I talked to Canadian Parenting Coach Rosemary Clark – a real teacher in boundaries. We talked about why boundaries make up our identity, why many of us lost them in childhood, and how we can set healthy boundaries now as adults. We dove into why our emotions are so important when it comes to boundaries and why people with strong boundaries are still kind and loving people. Rose also shares her own story and some hands-on exercises that help you get started with setting boundaries – cause setting boundaries is sexy and attractive!
Links from the episode:
– „Episode 22 – Warum wollen wir überhaupt schön sein?“ – Aloha Pulse Podcast
– The LOVE THE WAY YOU PARENT – Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/lovethewayyouparent
– Rose’s homepage: https://www.afteraces.com/love-the-way-you-parent
Want more Aloha?
– Let’s connect via Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aloha.pulse
– Want to receive the Aloha Letter per Email (German)? https://alohapulse.ck.page/aloha-letter-d